PLEASE NOTE: This video was recorded on March 13, 2020. Our more recent COVID-19 updates can be accessed free at our website https://www.medcram.com/courses/coronavirus-outbreak-symptoms-treatment or here on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQ_IRFkDInv_zLVFTgXA8tW0Mf1iiuuM_
We’ve produced each COVID-19 video with the best information we could access at the time of recording. Naturally, some videos will contain information that has become outdated or replaced by better information or research.
That said, we believe each video contains concepts that have enduring value and reviewing how the response to COVID-19 has progressed over time may be of interest to you as well.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update 36 with pulmonologist & critical care specialist Roger Seheult, MD of https://www.MedCram.com
Flattening the coronavirus curve has become an important recommendation by many experts. Dr. Seheult explains the idea behind this concept as it relates to a busy intensive care unit as well as other COVID-19 international updates.
Website LINKS from this video:
EPA List of approved COVID-19 disinfectants: https://www.epa.gov/sites/production/files/2020-03/documents/sars-cov-2-list_03-03-2020.pdf
Previous videos from this series:
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 35: New Outbreaks & Travel Restrictions, Possible COVID-19 Treatments: https://youtu.be/vE4_LsftNKM
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 34: US Cases Surge, Chloroquine & Zinc Treatment Combo, Italy Lockdown: https://youtu.be/U7F1cnWup9M
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 33: COVID-19 Medication Treatment Trials, Global Testing Remains Limited: https://youtu.be/Mm7UrZeu-74
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 32: Important Data from South Korea, Can Zinc Help Prevent COVID-19? https://youtu.be/Eeh054-Hx1U
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 31: Mortality Rate, Cleaning Products, A More/Less Severe Virus Strain? https://youtu.be/7YI2tOoVVpk
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 30: More Global COVID-19 Outbreaks, Vitamin D May Aid Prevention: https://youtu.be/gmqgGwT6bw0
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 29: Testing problems, mutations, COVID-19 in Washington & Iran: https://youtu.be/XjEacUyp4vY
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 28: Practical Prevention Strategies, Patient Age vs. Case Fatality Rate: https://youtu.be/quDYb_x54DM
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 27: Testing accuracy for COVID-19 (CT Scan vs. RT-PCR), California Cases and Coronavirus Los Angeles: https://youtu.be/xQwfuJgJ9lo
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 26: Treatment Updates, Stock Markets, Germany & San Francisco, Pandemic? https://youtu.be/bV1CZxJ-uvU
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 25: Vaccine Developments, Italy’s Response, and Mortality Rate Trends: https://youtu.be/UImSVhLLeGY
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 24: Coronavirus Infections in Italy, Transmissibility, COVID-19 Symptoms: https://youtu.be/UImSVhLLeGY
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 23: Infections in Kids & Pregnancy, South Korea, Spillover From Bats: https://youtu.be/JGhwAGiAnJo
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 22: Spread Without Symptoms, Cruise Quarantine, Asymptomatic Testing: https://youtu.be/OqpHvK0XADY
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 21: Antibodies, Case Fatality, Clinical Recommendations, 2nd Infections?: https://youtu.be/9BYaywITXYk
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 20: Misinformation Spread, Infection Severity, Cruise Ship, Origins: https://youtu.be/Ka48UZDDzLY
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 19: Treatment and Medication Clinical Trials: https://youtu.be/4HK9QEy1KJ8
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 18: Cellphone Tracking, Increase in Hospitalizations, More Sleep Tips: https://youtu.be/vE4pBkslqS4
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 17: Spike in Confirmed Cases, Fighting Infections with Sleep (COVID-19): https://youtu.be/wlbM6VVkVZM
– How Coronavirus Kills: Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) & Treatment: https://youtu.be/okg7uq_HrhQ
Speaker: Roger Seheult, MD
Produced by Kyle Allred, PA
MedCram medical videos are for medical education and exam preparation, and NOT intended to replace recommendations from your doctor.
#Coronavirus #COVID19 #SARSCoV2